Cashew and Ginger Balls
These delicious Cashew and Ginger balls are super tasty! Natural ingredients and full of goodness. Makes a great snack, party food or even a breakfast on the run for baby led weaner's 6 month old+ Super soft on gums! *Cashews is a nut and may be a potential food allergy in some babies, especially if there is a family history of allergy. Early introduction of nut butters from 6 months onwards may reduce allergy development in the future (ref: ASCIA) . Please see a doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your baby.
- 15 dates (prep: soak dates in hot water for 5 minutes then drain water out, and squash all the dates with a fork to make date paste)
- 3 heaps tablespoons of Cashew Butter
- 50 grams of quick oats or whole oats
- A sprinkle of ginger ground
- 40 grams of shredded/desiccated coconut
- Step 1 In a bowl mix the date paste, cashew butter and ginger ground. Then add oats and 20grams of coconut until you have formed one big dough ball.
- Step 2 Prepare a big plate with the left over coconut, and then form little balls one at a time and roll into coconut.
- Step 3 Keep stored in the fridge for up to 7 days OR freeze up to 3 months.