BLWing Eggy Muffins
These Baby Led Weaning 3-ingredient Eggy muffins are SUPER easy to make, great to eat fresh for 6mo+ bubs and family OR freeze a batch for meals during the week. Easy to pick up for bubs, nice and fluffy to eat, nutritious and great for introducing egg into your bub's diet
- 6x organic free-range eggs
- 3x tablespoons of full fat greek yogurt
- 3x cups of organic fresh or frozen peas, spinach or mixed vegetables
- Step 1 Turn the oven on 170 degree celsius and greese the muffin tray holes with unsalted butter or coconut oil (tip: using a silicon muffin tin with coconut oil works really well to prevent the muffins from sticking to the pan holes – and worth the investment! If using a tin pan ensure you grease with unsalted butter or coconut oil really well and thick to prevent sticking).
- Step 2 Now add fresh or frozen vegetables into the 9 muffin holes (fill 3/4 of each muffin hole with the vegetables)
- Step 3 Separately, in a jug crack all 6 eggs and yogurt and whisk until all combined. Now pour the egg mixture into each muffin tin hole, fill to the very top of each muffin tin hole. With your finger or spoon gently mix in the ingredients in each muffin hole. Now place the muffin tin tray into the oven for 25 minutes long.
- Step 4 The muffins should be light, fluffy and cooked right through! 🙂 Enjoy! Ava takes these to childcare for breakfast or lunch… Mum and Dad also take these to work – they are delicious! ❄️ These are also great to freeze for up to 3 months. To defrost: place frozen muffins in a container and place into the fridge overnight, then reheat in microwave for 15 seconds