Tuna + Zucchini Pancakes (courgette)
Super easy Tuna and Zucchini Pancakes for baby led wearers 6mo+ they are so tasty and soft on gums! A great way to introduce egg and tuna into bub's diet. Also great for the whole family, including toddlers!
- 1 can of Tuna in spring water (drained)
- 1 large zucchini (prep: grated and water squeezed out of zucchini)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of plain flour
- Step 1 Prep: grate the zucchini and squeeze all water out. Then place the ‘grated and dry zucchini’ into a medium size bowl.
- Step 2 Then add all other ingredients into this bowl and combine with a spoon.
- Step 3 On a stove top, medium heat with a little olive oil, spoon out pancakes of your desired size. Cook each side for 1 to 2 minutes each side, then remove from heat and leave to cool on a wired rack. Ready to serve or freeze. To freeze: dry freeze all pancakes, then place in a zip lock bag or container and store up to 3 months in the freezer. To defrost either microwave for 30 seconds or leave in the fridge over night to defrost.