4-ingredient 'Oaty Breakfast Muffins'
Very easy sugar free, dairy free, egg free 'Oaty Breakfast Mini-Muffins'... they are super yummy and are suitable for baby led wearers 6mo+ These make a great breakfast on the run or snack. They are super soft to munch down on, easy on babies gums. Keep stored in airtight container OR you can freeze them up to 3 months (defrost by microwave or leave out for a couple hours).
- 2 Over-ripe bananas
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon of either all-spice OR cinnamon
- * Additional: feel free to add grounded nuts, seeds, raisins, carob chips to the mixture!
- Step 1 Turn on oven to 180 degrees celsius. Prepare tray – by buttering a mini-muffin tray OR just a regular muffin tray.
- Step 2 In a mixing bowl mash all the bananas up with a fork, then add all other ingredients.
- Step 3 Using a tablespoon, spoon out a scoop of the mixture and place in each muffin hole. One heap tablespoon per muffin. Feel free to make the muffins bigger by adding more mixture to each muffin.
- Step 4 Place into the oven for 10 minutes, until golden brown. Leave the muffins in the tin until cooled down a little, then transfer them to a wired rack to cool down. You and your baby led weaner can eat these mini-muffins straight away OR you can freeze for up to 3 months. Enjoy!