3 ingredient Lamb Koftas (with a side of Greek Salad)
These Lamb Kofta's are so delicious!! They are nice and soft for Baby Led Weaners 6mo+ and for the rest of the family. No salt, No preservatives! Just full of iron, zinc and taste. The shape of them are great for little fists to pick up and nibble or eat... they are also great for toddlers and Mum and Dad. Left overs i usually freeze and take out for bub for ready meals throughout the week. Enjoy the recipe!
- 500 grams Lamb Mince
- 2x cloves of garlic (prep: finely chopped)
- 1x teaspoon of rosemary
- A simple Greek salad ingredients: 1x cucumber, 2x tomatoes (prep: cut veg into long sticks/pieces for 6-9mo BLWers, or cut into cubes for 9mo+ BLWers), 1/2 lemon for the dressing: squeeze lemon juice over the salad
- Step 1 In a bowl, using your hands mix lamb mince, finely chopped garlic and rosemary. Once combined, mold each lamb kofta about 6-9cm long (a small fist full) and place on a big plate ready for grilling.
- Step 2 To cook on a griddle: heat the pan with some olive oil until hot and lay out all the lamb koftas and cook for approx 3-4min each side (tip: don’t turn until they are well sealed or the meat may stick to the pan). Once cooked, set all the koftas aside, resting on paper towel to absorb the oil and then serve!
- Step 3 Serve the Kofta’s with a dipping sauce ‘a big dollop of Full Fat Greek Yogurt’ and a Simple Greek Salad. Enjoy!