Turkey & Cranberry Patties
Freshly made turkey & cranberry patties - turkey is a great source of protein and iron for bub and the family. A great babyledweaning first food. We introduced turkey around 6mo the easiest way was forming turkey mince/ground into round patties, easy to pick up with small hands, nibble, suck or eat. Ava loves these turkey patties. We used fresh cranberries, turkey mince, sage and breadcrumbs soaked in full fat milk to make the patties nice and soft for gums to chew.
- 250 gram turkey mince
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1x handful of fresh sage (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs soaked in a 1/4 cup of full fat milk (this will make the patties nice and soft for gums to chew)
- Step 1 In a bowl mix the turkey mince, cranberries, chopped sage and soaked breadcrumbs into a bowl.
- Step 2 Once combined, form individual patties and coat in breadcrumbs.
- Step 3 To cook: either pan fry all patties in a little olive oil on a low heat 5 minutes each side, or you can bake them in the over for 15 minutes.
- Step 4 You can freeze the patties once cooked for future family or BLWing meals.