This photo is of Astrid was last night’s roast pork dinner!
1. When did your baby commence BLW?
About a week before my daughter turned 6 months
2. What were bub’s first foods?
Steamed vegetables- broccoli, carrot and beans
3. At what month did your baby ‘really’ start to eat / swallow a lot more foods?
I’ve noticed significantly that she is now starting to really eat at 9 months
4. If you could give one piece of advice to new mums/dads starting out, what would it be?
Don’t stress about how much or little your baby is actually eating, some meals they will really get into it and others they will play with and throw away, don’t put pressure on yourself or your baby to eat a certain amount just let them explore and one day they will just suddenly start really eating and swallowing food without gagging or fussing
5. Any setbacks ie allergies, intolerances, eating regression?
No luckily Astrid has had all allergy trigger foods without any issues, no regressions at the moment either she has just started eating really well
6. What age is your baby now and is she/he a good eater now?
She will very 9 months this week and has just started to be really interested in actually chewing and swallowing her meals.