BLWer Yogurt balls (Y0-Y0 Balls)
Back by popular demand from all my Mum and Dad followers! BLWer Yogurt-balls (yo-yo balls). You can either make yo-yo balls the evening before which I prefer as it sets a lot better, or make it on the spot! If making it the night before, put in a container in the fridge. Take out in the morning and spoon out balls to put on Bubs high chair tray! So simple - easy - delicious - easy to pick up! Suitable for 6m+ Even mum eats this with bub in the morning. Both work! Depending if you added fruit or not, this can last up to 3-5 days in the fridge, you don't have to think about breakfast! keeping the dairy up! Note: watch out for dairy allergies if runs in the family.
- 1/2 cup whole oats
- 2x tablespoon heap of full fat Greek yogurt
- *A small handful of blueberries
- (*add what you like! We had blueberries is the fridge so added these and bub loves them! i.e. blueberries, strawberries, Chia seeds, cinnamon, peanut butter, crumbed nuts, coconut, apple, peach etc what ever you have in the fridge)
- Step 1 Mix raw oats (not cooked), yogurt and *blueberries in a bowl or a storage container
- Step 2 Once combined, cover the bowl or container and place straight into the fridge!
- Step 3 Job done. In the morning just spoon straight out from the container to the highchair for bub’s breakfast (no rolling needed)