Baked Apple 'n' Cinnamon
May 1, 2017
: 1x baby
: 1 min
: 10 min
: 11 min
- 1x apple
- 1x serve (sprinkle) of cinnamon
- 3x tablespoons of full fat greek yogurt
- Step 1 Turn on oven 170 degrees Celsius. Prepare a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Step 2 Peel apple and cut up into wedges. Then place wedges onto the lined baking tray and sprinkle cinnamon over both sides of the apple.
- Step 3 Place into the oven for approx 8min. Remove and serve with a side of greek yogurt!
- Step 4 Tips: Serve apple slices either warm or cold. You can keep the slices of apples in the fridge for a few days, they make great teethers served cold for bub. They make a healthy snack on the go for Mum as well!.