Baked Apple 'n' Cinnamon
May 1, 2017
: 1x baby
: 1 min
: 10 min
: 11 min
- 1x apple
- 1x serve (sprinkle) of cinnamon
- 3x tablespoons of full fat greek yogurt
- Step 1 Prepare 1x baking tray lined with baking paper
- Step 2 Turn on the oven 170 degrees
- Step 3 Peel 1x apple
- Step 4 Cut apple into wedges
- Step 5 Place apple slices onto the prepared baking tray
- Step 6 Sprinkle cinnamon over the apple slices on both sides
- Step 7 Place prepared apple slices into the oven for 10minutes
- Step 8 Remove and serve with a pot of full fat greek yogurt for bub to dip into!
- Step 9 Serve apple either warm or cold.
- Step 10 Tip: you can keep the slices of apples in the fridge for a few days, they make great teething foods for bub. They make a healthy snack on the go for Mum as well!.