Non-Naughty Banana Pops
These 2-ingredient non-naughty Banana Pops are completely natural (including the wood stick which bub holds onto). No processed or added sugars, no preservatives... Who needs to buy ice-cream or ice-lollies for their bub, when you can make these delicious creamy ice-creams at home! These pops are great for babyledweaners from 6mo+ easy to hold, they are great for teething babies and are a nice sweet snack on a hot day!
- 1x Banana
- 2x tablespoons of desiccated coconut (alternatively can use almond meal)
- ** you will need to buy wooden ice-cream sticks (I bought mine from spotlight, most art shops have these)
- Step 1 Cut 1x banana up into 3 even pieces
- Step 2 Pour the coconut out onto a flat plate
- Step 3 Roll each piece of banana into the coconut (until covered)
- Step 4 Push a wooden ice-cream stick into the middle of each banana (about 3/4 of the way in)
- Step 5 Place all the pops into a zip-lock freezer bag and place into the freezer for 2hrs or more. For harder pops leave over night. For creamier softer pops take out after 2hrs to eat. These are great to keep in the freezer for cool snacks for bub or for bub when teething. These are also great snacks for breastfeeding or busy mummas!