3-ingredient Sweet Potato Fritters
These 3-Ingredient Sweet Potato Fritters are SUPER easy to make, very nutritious and make a great meal or snack for baby led weaners aged 6mo+. They are also so tasty for the whole family to eat!
- 1x medium sized Sweet Potato
- 2x eggs
- 1x sprinkle of Cumin
- Step 1 Using a grater, grate the whole sweet potato into a bowl
- Step 2 Using the same bowl, ADD 2x eggs and sprinkle some cumin
- Step 3 Mix all ingredients together
- Step 4 Heat up a little olive oil in a large pan (until the base is shiny)
- Step 5 Spoon out 1x tablespoon of sweet potato mixture onto the hot pan, and flatten ingredients out to make 1x flat fritter (TIP: make each fritter ‘flat’ not thick, so mixture cooks through). Continue spooning out mixture to make 4x fritters on the pan (depending how large your pan is)
- Step 6 Leave to cook for 2 minutes on one side. The flip and cook for 2 minutes on the other side.
- Step 7 Once all the fritters are cooked, leave to cool.
- Step 8 Serve with freshly sliced avocado and full fat greek yogurt as a dipping sauce. Freeze left over fritters (lay fritters flat in a zip-bag) for future meal or snacks for bub.