BLWing Eggy Muffins
These Baby Led Weaning 3-ingrediant Eggy muffins are SUPER easy to make, great to eat fresh for 6mo+ bubs and family OR freeze a batch for meals during the week. Easy to pick up for bubs, nice and fluffy to eat, nutritious and great for introducing egg into your bub's diet
- 6x organic free-range eggs
- 3x tablespoons of full fat greek yogurt
- 3x cups of organic fresh or frozen peas, spinach or mixed vegetables
- Step 1 Turn the oven on 170 degree celsius
- Step 2 Line a muffin tray with unsalted butter or olive oil
- Step 3 Pour in fresh or frozen vegetables into 9 muffin holes (fill 3/4 of each muffin hole with the vegetables)
- Step 4 Separately crack all 6 eggs onto a jug
- Step 5 Then add 3 tablespoons of full fat greek yogurt into the jug of eggs.
- Step 6 Grab a fork and combine all of the eggs and yogurt together.
- Step 7 Once egg mixture is combined, pour the egg mixture into each muffin tin hole, fill to the very top of each muffin tin hole.
- Step 8 Place the muffin tin tray into the oven for 25 minutes long.
- Step 9 The muffins should be light, fluffy and cooked right through! 🙂 Enjoy!
- Step 10 Ava takes these to childcare for breakfast or lunch… Mum and Dad also take these to work – they are delicious!