Zucchini (courgette), Pea & Sesame Seed Fritters
Tasty Pea & Zucchini Fritters, great for bub's 6mo+ Very tasty! Less mess & easy to pick up for Baby led weaning bubs. Mum enjoyed eating these with bub as well. I also saved some for healthy work snacks throughout the week, and lunches for bub
- 1/2 x of a Zucchini (courgette)
- 1/2 x cup of frozen garden peas
- 2x eggs
- 1x heap tablespoon of sesame seed
- 2x tablespoons for wholemeal (whole wheat flour) OR almond meal
- 1/4x lemon (squeeze a little into the ingredients and on top of fritters once completed)
- Step 1 Grate the zucchini and place into a bowl.
- Step 2 Squeeze out all the moisture from the zucchini with your hands (grab and squeeze with your hands)
- Step 3 Place grated zucchini, peas, eggs, sesame seeds, flour and a squeeze of lemon into a bowl and combine.
- Step 4 Cook fritters in a pan in a little (i use the spray) olive oil or unsalted butter on a medium heat.
- Step 5 Cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side.
- Step 6 Once cooked, squeeze a little lemon on top of the fritters for a little extra taste.
- Step 7 Ready to serve OR freeze flat in a zip lock bag for future meals.