Blueberry Porridge Balls
Recipe for 6mo+ easy to pick up, healthy and filling. These warm blueberry porridge balls are also perfect for when bub is not feeling the best and is after something nutritious and filling. Easy for mum or dad to make...
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup full fat milk
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
- Small handful of blueberries
- Step 1 Place all ingredients into a small pot on the stove top on heat, slowly stir until the porridge is nice and thick and cluggy consistency.
- Step 2 Stir for approx 2 minutes until oats and ingredients are combined and cooked.
- Step 3 Take of heat, leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Step 4 Serve: using a tablespoon, spoon out porridge balls and shape into a ball, easy for bub to pick up.