Sticky Pork Cous Cous
November 30, 2016
: 2x adults 1x baby
: 5 min
: 10 min
: 15 min
Sticky Pork Cous Cous is a recipe that takes 5min Try this cous cous recipe too avoid cous cous everywhere!! Bub absolutely loved this dinner. For 6mo+
- 200g Pork mince (or use beef or turkey mince)
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes (or 1/2 can of organic chopped tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup mix frozen vegetables
- 1/4 cup cous cous
- 2x tablespoons of water
- Sprinkle whatever herbs you have at home. We used mixed Italian herbs
- Step 1 Fry the pork mince in a little olive oil, once browned add tomatoes, mixed frozen veg, simmer for a 2min, add water and mix in cous cous.
- Step 2 Keep stirring cous cous until cooked for 2min.
- Step 3 The cous cous sticks to all the pork and veg which makes it easy for bub to pick up!