Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potato
These sweet potato fries are truly delicious! Great for bub's starting out with BLW, easy to hold, nice and soft, also great for bub's 6m+ and the rest of the family! They are so tasty and easy to make.
- 2x Australian sweet potatoes
- 1.5x tablespoon of cinnamon
- Olive Oil (Olive oil spray is easy to spray over sweet potato however can use a brush if don't have spray. Also can use 'cold pressed' coconut oil spray)
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 200 degress
- Step 2 Peel the skin off the sweet potatoes and cut up into sticks
- Step 3 Lay all sweet potato sticks evenly on a tray lined with baking paper
- Step 4 Spray Olive oil over one side and sprinkle cinnamon over the sticks
- Step 5 Into the oven for approx 30minutes (keep checking they don’t burn)
- Step 6 *At 15minutes, turn sweet potato fries over and lightly spray olive oil and dust cinnamon onto the other side.
- Step 7 Enjoy! Great for a family snack, a side with dinner, out OR about with bub in the pram.