1. When did your baby commence BLW?
We were late to the BLW train! I actually never heard of it til Carlos was 7 months. He was good at eating purees but not the best. I actually found it boring and limiting, and couldn’t imagine my son enjoying it either. So when I heard of BLW through a support group, I researched into it and then, when I noticed how much Carlos adored feeding himself, we began.
2. What were bub’s first foods? His first food was Avocado. He did not enjoy it! Haha.
3. At what month did your baby ‘really’ start to eat/swallow a lot more foods?
Immediately when we started at 7 months, Carlos began to swallow the food right away. He has always been an excellent eater and more often has finished his plate from the start.
4. Any setbacks ie allergies, intolerances, eating regression?
The first time he had peaches (6 months) he broke out in eczema all over his face. We stayed clear of them til 9 months. When we started again, no more eczema! So no current allergies or intolerances! Yay!
5. What age is your baby now and is she/he a good eater now? Carlos is 10 months and is an excellent eater. His absolute favourites are scrambled eggs, and blueberries!