Blueberry + Chia Pancakes
These Blueberry + Chia Pancakes are to die for! For 6m+ easy to hold for bub and nice and soft and tasty. Mum, dad and bub enjoyed these quick and easy pancakes for breakfast. Serve with some Greek yogurt if you like.
- 1/2 banana
- 1x egg
- 1x tablespoon wholemeal flour
- 1x tablespoon of Chia seeds
- 3/4x teaspoon of cinnamon or mixed spices
- A pinch of baking soda
- Handful of blueberries
- (For 12m+ you can add a little honey on top! I didn't bother for bub or I as I thought the pancakes were sweet enough... Dad did though )
- Step 1 Combine all ingredients and pan fry (with coconut oil which I used or what ever oil you use at home), wait til little bubbles appear on pancake, then flip,let cook for 30sec to a minute on other side til cooked. Then sit and relax some nice breakfast or snack with bub and the family.