Lentil and Salmon Pancakes
These are great for when you don't want lentils or salmon all over your floor or highchair! Much less mess and easy dinner or lunch idea. Can freeze them and reheat when needed. Lentils are a healthy baby food that are high in Iron, Protein, and Fiber. Great for when our Bub is a little constipated. Easy to pick up, great for 6m+ bubs
- 1x small can 125g of salmon (boneless and skinless)
- 1x egg
- 4x tablespoons of cooked puy lentils (or use red lentils - quick to cook or any lentils)
- 1x tablespoon of wholemeal flour
- Step 1 Mix all ingredients together and lightly fry in a small amount of olive oil. 1min each side ?
- Step 2 Note: great for freezing and for a quick dinner, lunch or snack when you don’t have time to prepare for anything.